Construction Cleaning Services
Post Construction Cleaning Services
Let us take the hassle out of your construction cleanup in Tampa, Orlando and South Florida. We’ve got the resources and services you need to finish your project. Whether you need a rough clean, a final clean, or a touch-up, Millennium’s post construction cleaning crews can meet your needs.
Rough Construction Cleaning
Our rough cleaning process includes removing debris, dirt, and trash from the interior and exterior of the job site; cleaning all sinks, appliances, tubs, and toilets and removing labels and temporary protection elements that may no longer be needed. We clean out cabinets and wipe off counter tops, wash and scrape windows and doors, clean window tracks and door sills with a vacuum brush, and cleaning all closets and storage areas. Additional rough cleaning services are available depending on the scope and type of construction as well as the needs of each individual assignment. Our custom quoting process will guarantee we complete everything on your checklist.
Final Construction Cleaning
Don’t risk failing your final inspection! Final construction cleaning services are MUCH more extensive than our rough cleaning process. Our goal is to prepare your property for inspection by the owner, or their authorized agent, and ensure the structure will be ready to occupy as soon as possible. Our final construction cleaning service includes the following:
- Clean and polish all cabinets and counter tops.
- Vacuum cabinets, inside and out, to remove construction dust.
- Clean and shine all mirrored and windowed surfaces including window panes and doors.
- Clean, sanitize, and shine all plumbing fixtures and bathroom accessories.
- Clean and shine ceiling fixtures and trim.
- Clean and shine all appliances to include removal of all temporary labels, packaging materials, and placing all manuals in an agreed upon place.
- Dust all wood trim and shelving.
- Sweep, vacuum, and/or mop all flooring surfaces including exterior patios, lanais, and storage areas with the appropriate products for the flooring type.
- Remove all trash and debris to dumpster or other designated space.
Post Inspection Touch Up
If a touch-up cleaning is needed post inspection, we can do that as well! This clean is usually done after the punch list is complete and meant to erase the tracks of various sub-contractors who may have needed to make some changes. We will help you prepare any construction project for occupancy without being intrusive or interrupting other work being done. For touch-ups, we generally, dust, shine, and vacuum all surfaces as agreed.
Since each construction cleaning job is different, we quote each job individually.
We can handle any size job, from single-family residential construction clean up to larger commercial projects in Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami markets.